Do you have any cold-like symptoms, including cold in the nose, runny nose, soar throat, mild cough or a temperature higher than 38 degrees Celsius/100.4 Fahrenheit? If yes, you are requested to stay home and not to come to the hotel.
It is important that you follow the instructions of the hotel staff members during your stay with us. Additionally, all guests and staff members at our hotel are requested to carefully follow the precautionary measures below:
Measures we took in our hotels to give you a safe and hospitable stay:
- The starting point for our adjustments is the guidelines and recommendations of the government.
- Our restaurants are only open to hotel guests until 1 June!
- Our employees have received instructions on how to act under Corona.
- There are additional protocols for cleaning and hygiene.
- Most pools are open to hotel guests and reservations are required. Inquire about the possibilities and specific measures in the hotel in question.
Other hotel facilities such as wellness, fitness and beauty are closed.